Pubg Mobile iOS
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile – the main Battle Royale game is currently available on your device!
- Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto an online 8×8 km island for any winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their unique weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player within a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players to a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever needs doing to survive and also be the last man standing!
- High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 generates a jaw-dropping visual knowledge about rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and also a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you enter the thick from the action when you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sounds and 7.1 channel multichannel surround sound.
- Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories offers you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, so you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
- Travel in Style
Commandeer many different vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to seek out your enemies, race these to the play zone or create a swift escape.
- Team Up with Friends
Survive the fight with your friends. Invite and get together with your buddies, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and hang up up the perfect ambush.
- Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure an enjoyable and fair environment for many PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
- Requires a persistent connection to the web.
- Recommended specs for PUBG MOBILE: iPhone 6s or later and iOS 9 or over.
Supports most iOS devices, including and not limited to: iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, and iPhone 6s.
Jul 24, 2018
Arcade Mode – War
- A new, faster-paced variation of Arcade mode.
- Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
- Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
- Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip are already adjusted.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to obtain titles and outfits.
- Added titles for the game. Players can make one to display by their name.
- Players is now able to create or join Clans, which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, as well as the Clan Shop.
- Check out the regional rankings to view who’s the very best.
First Person Perspective
- Now supported in custom rooms.
- Added a team channel to find teams.
- Added a group system where players will get topics that interest them by tags.
- Players is now able to give each other LIKEs after the match. Number of LIKEs received is going to be displayed on a player’s profile page.
- Characters are in possession of different poses for the results screen depending on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to go into different modes quicker.
Shop UI Redesign
- Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates are now able to be purchased 10 during a period.
- Extra pieces of inventory can be dismantled in batch.
Crates may now be opened by coupons, which might be created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages may now be marked as read instantly.
- Players could see friends recommended with the system.
- Added alternative ideas to share.
- Room owners have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list is improved to mend an issue where data errors occurred when having a lot of friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added a moment refuel button in order that vehicles tight on fuel might be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.